Friday, December 10, 2004

On the needles

Right now I am working on a hat to go with the scarf I finished last night. I still have to block a scarf for Christmas. I am knitting some pins for my mom - HATED IT!!! A vest for my husband that was going to be a Christmas present, but now will be for his birthday in January. I also have to felt some coasters for a neighbor. My first sock is on the needles, but I won't be able to work on it until after Christmas. And a sweater for me that is almost done, but it is after Christmas, too.

Projects on the "To-start-soon" list are:

A sweater for my brother's February birthday
A teddy for my son's February birthday
Both of my sons want hats
My older son needs a sweater "tweaked"
Then I would like to learn some more advanced techniques, like Fair-Isle, and Intarsia, Entralac, etc.

No comments: