Thursday, February 24, 2005

The best bag ever

I am soooo excited! This weekend I found the best knitting bag ever and I just wanted to share! The lady at my LYS said that the company who makes it (who just happens to be the company who makes those Scrapbooking bags that are all over - Crop In Style), are discontinuing them and they are not going to exist. There is no zippers, no velcro. The top closes - which is good for people who live in the wet Pacific Northwest, and for people who are nervous about people getting into their bags. There is a needle bag included (which does have a zipper on the outside). The inside is lined with a white fabric so you can see what is in there. If you want one, you can contact either my LYS or http://www.cropinstyle.com/. Mine cost $55.


The best bag ever Posted by Hello

I believe I need to clarify - as I often do in life. The bag is going to be hard to find, and it is not on their site. I would like people to flood their site with requests for this bag. The only reason my LYS has this is because one of their customers (the way I understand it) works for or with Crop In Style and has access to this bag. Crop In Style is or has discontinuing/ed this bag. I think we should all scream for it!!! This is the Best Bag Ever! Every knitter should have one (except for those who don't want one).

3 comments:

Violet said...

Looks nice, but I can't find it on the site. Oh well, I am not going to spend any $$!! You are lucky to have found it at your LYS. Thanks for sharing this!

Korin said...

Nice bag!!! I'm planning on making a french Market bag for my knitting. :D

Allison said...

Oh my gosh - I am so happy to see someone posted about the Stitch in Style bag! I am the designer of that bag. Seriously, I am not kidding! Please email me as I would love your input about it. FYI, I don't work there anymore...