Thursday, May 05, 2005

Answers and Updates

Today is 05/05/05

I thought I should post something since I haven't been feeling like it, and been busy at work.

First, knitting content (or lack thereof). When I am nausious, I can't knit. I only recently (3 weeks, or so) discovered this. Therefore, the only thing I can add is that I finished Malik's bear. I already made this note. I haven't seen it since I gave it to him with no face or fingers or toes. I did make a baby hat last week. Only took me a couple of hours. I used stash yarn. Which is funny. My DH said, white is kind of boring. I said, I already had it, and didn't have to buy anything. He said White is GREAT. Plus it is Encore, so washable.

Secret Pals 5 has a new website http://secretpal5.blogspot.com/

LeAnne - We are not finding out the sex of the baby. There are actually some funny stories about that. With my boys I didn't want to find out. People told me it really won't hurt the baby. With the second one, he crossed his legs during the ultrasound because the tech would have told me if she could have seen - even though I told her I didn't want to know.

My friend had her baby in September. She didn't find out, either. A co-worker found out she wasn't going to find out the sex, and the lady asked her how people were going to shop for the shower. My friend said "How did people find out before they could find out" She said "They didn't have showers back then."

No comments: