Sunday, December 10, 2006

15 Knitting days until Christmas

I finished DeAndre's sweater awhile ago. He decided this was the best pose.


I finished knitting ALL 5 Christmas stockings. I have ends to weave in on three of them.



I am finished with all knitting, weaving all ends, and seaming most of the edges on Dad’s sweater. I still have to buy and install a zipper (I have never done this before), and seam the top and bottom edges. Sorry for the crappy photo, but it is black, what do you expect?



I started and finished a beret from the latest issue of Interweave Knits. Bought the magazine on Monday, December 4, and bound off on Sunday, December 10.



I am done with some gloves for DeAndre’ and have finished glove one of a pair for Malik. I would like to make a pair for Marcus (DH), but haven’t gotten that far, yet. I took pics of Malik’s glove, but the flash made it unable to be seen, so you will see it someday.

No comments: