Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Christmas

Well, it has been a couple of days, but I thought I should add a couple of notes about Christmas. My gifts were a BIG hit!!! There was much oohhing and aahhing about my work - the best part was that none of it was complicated! This is the first time I have ever been complimented on my work, so it felt good to hear.

For Christmas, the knitting related things I got were a "Knitting Pretty" wall calendar, two gift cert for my LYS ($25 + $30) plus some money to go to yarn, etc.

I just bought some Cascade 220 from ebay to use on Mariah knitalong. I also received yarn for Hourglass knitalong. Now I just have to finish my husband's vest, my son's Pasha the Penguin from Knitty and my brother's sweater - all birthdays coming up - and I can start on the knit alongs!

No comments: