Monday, October 01, 2007

FINALLY

So between my former crazy job, and my Catholic guilt, I couldn't get past the fact that it has been waaay too long since I posted. Then I read this and I felt a little better.


I have been knitting - Lots. I am on Ravelry. I left my last boss from HELL and got a new job at my LYS, where I have been going to knit night for over a year.

Hopefully, now, I can be a better blogger, again.



Here are some kid pics taken this weekend to make it better:


Ayanna wishing we didn't have to go to football games.



DeAndre' taking his own picture wishing he didn't have to be at his brother's game, even though his game was earlier in the same morning.






Malik at pre-game practice. This turns out to be the only playing time he gets!! He was not very happy about that!

1 comment:

Korin said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on the new job! cool! I'll have to come see you some time :)