Thursday, October 12, 2006

Post, please post...

I keep trying to add pictures to this post, but for some reason Blogger won't let me. So, I have three more pictures with actual knitting content, but you don't get to see them in this post.

So, here is what I have...

Knitting Content:

I am working steadily on Avast. I really LOVE this yarn!!! It is Bartlett Yarns. It smells like wool, and you can feel the lanolin in it. I have a problem, though. I think my dad won't wear it much. It is wool, and you have to be careful with wool, and I made it, and he doesn't want it to wear out. I think I might have to get on him about that.



I have progress pictures to show you of a Christmas Stocking and a top-down sweater. Also, I have a picture of the cable in Avast. These are the ones I am having trouble with.

Knitting Content over.

Malik is in Cross-Country. They had their first (of three) meet last week. He forgot to bring shorts, so he was running 2000 meters up and down hills with no warm-up in cords. He walked A LOT, and he didn't get first place.


That is him in the white shirt and pants.


A couple of weeks ago, Miss Thing got her first tooth. Her second one broke through yesteday, but I don't have a picture of it, yet.



This is her daddy sharing his twinkie with her:



More later!

PS: I forgot to mention. I got a comment last week from ??? (Sorry, if I have to stop and look at my email, I might not press Publish). She said to me that she is surprised I have time to knit at all. I make time to knit. I knit and walk, I knit in church, I knit at games, I knit while DH drives, I knit anytime traffic stops (including red lights). I am fully addicted, and even if it is just one stitch, I knit. I tried to email you directly, but I didn't have your address. Thanks for reading.

No comments: