Friday, April 06, 2007

Finishing

So, I finished two things yesterday! The secret project was turned in yesterday afternoon, and then I finished the socks at knit night last night (pictures to follow tomorrow or so).

I have cast on for secret project #2. It is a mostly stockinette stitch 6 month old size sweater, so I should be able to whip it out pretty quick. Then, maybe I can work on some other stuff!

I have two baby stories to share! The first one is Ayanna now wants you to read to her. She will pick up a book, and walk backwards into your lap so you can read her the book! It is so cute. Of course, she only lasts about a page or less per book, so there is quite the pile of books sitting next to you when she is done!

Second, Ayanna is not allowed to play with the phone. She knows this! She also knows this is my rule, and Daddy doesn't so much care. I was doing laundry the other day and I heard the beep, beep of someone punching buttons on the phone. I yelled "AYANNA ROSE BROWN" and started for the living room to get the phone from her. When I walked into the living room, she was in between her daddy's legs and the phone was on the couch and she had this "who me?" look on her face. Apparently, when she heard me call out her name, she ran to her daddy and pitched the phone to the other side of him.

NICE!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

She's clever!

Great that she likes for you to read to her, even if it is just a page or two at a time.