Friday, April 13, 2007

The Shelburne Inn

DON'T EVER STAY AT The Shelburne Inn!!!!

It is in South West Washington on the coast.

We had reservations for tomorrow night. For some reason they wrote March 31 instead of April 14. That is my fault, not his. This guy has clearly NEVER heard of customer service! He would be willing to let us stay there if we stayed for two nights. Of course, we would have to pay for the second night! This means that on Friday night at 6:00 pm we would have to drive 2 1/2 hours after packing up and dropping off the children.

I just checked the website. They have 8 rooms available - OUT OF 15!!! Are you kidding me!!! We can't have ONE NIGHT!!! I already had to jump through about a thousand hoops to get the room anyway!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Sorry I haven't written to you, but I've been cooped up in bed for two weeks. Hope all is well with you and I will be sending you someing soon!

Your SP10