Tuesday, November 02, 2010

NaBloPoMo

So, I have wanted to restart this for sometime. I even tried with the WordPress thing. I think, given that it is NaBloPoMo, I will try again, now.

Also, since I am currently attending school, it is a good idea to get something else to distract me from reading the chapter I am currently supposed to be reading!

So, as I said, I am in school. I am trying to get an associates in computers. I would like to be a Geek Squad when I grow up. I have been trying for a few terms, now, and honestly it isn't going very well. I have too much on my plate to spend enough time on my school work.

On my plate:

  • Yesterday I had a meeting at the middle school to help them get the website up and running.
  • I also had a meeting at the elementary school to help get the parking lot safer. We need to paint a crosswalk, and repaint some no-parking signs. This takes more work than you would think. I met with someone from the district yesterday to start the process. Truthfully, I think this year is too much to hope for.
  • Last Wednesday I had a meeting at the high school. Hopefully, we can get a yearbook there this year.
  • Tonight I have another meeting at the high school for the brand-new Parent Advisory Council.

This doesn't count my taxi duties for three kids at three different schools and a husband, or the simple fact that I have four kids.

I am knitting, but since I am currently at school, I don't have any pictures I can show right now. Let's see:

  • Socks for Birthday in 40 days
  • doll for birthday last August (maybe Christmas, now)
  • something for me!
  • more, I am sure, but...

Let's hope I have more everyday this month! I think I like it better than Facebook. I don't have many knitter friends there.

No comments: