Also, since I am currently attending school, it is a good idea to get something else to distract me from reading the chapter I am currently supposed to be reading!
So, as I said, I am in school. I am trying to get an associates in computers. I would like to be a Geek Squad when I grow up. I have been trying for a few terms, now, and honestly it isn't going very well. I have too much on my plate to spend enough time on my school work.
On my plate:
- Yesterday I had a meeting at the middle school to help them get the website up and running.
- I also had a meeting at the elementary school to help get the parking lot safer. We need to paint a crosswalk, and repaint some no-parking signs. This takes more work than you would think. I met with someone from the district yesterday to start the process. Truthfully, I think this year is too much to hope for.
- Last Wednesday I had a meeting at the high school. Hopefully, we can get a yearbook there this year.
- Tonight I have another meeting at the high school for the brand-new Parent Advisory Council.
This doesn't count my taxi duties for three kids at three different schools and a husband, or the simple fact that I have four kids.
I am knitting, but since I am currently at school, I don't have any pictures I can show right now. Let's see:
- Socks for Birthday in 40 days
- doll for birthday last August (maybe Christmas, now)
- something for me!
- more, I am sure, but...
Let's hope I have more everyday this month! I think I like it better than Facebook. I don't have many knitter friends there.