Wednesday, December 07, 2005

6 days left

This time next Tuesday I will have a baby. I have my last appointment today. I am thinking about taking the boys with me. They are sooo worried that I will die when having the baby. Malik was tossing and turning all night the other night. DeAndre' and I were watching a program the other day and the lady had "false labor." Great! Another thing to worry about. I had to explain that all to him. They will be so glad when we are all home on December 16th or 17th. I would like to say that they will be better after I have the baby, but I think they want me home, not in the hospital. Poor babies. I wish I could do something for them, but unfortunately, nothing is working. I told them to look at all the poeple walking the earth - all of them were born. I had the two of them with no complications.

Meanwhile, I am feeling overall like this all needs to be over ASAP! I am having all kinds of unregular contractions. Different kinds of pain. I am sooooo done!

I got comments yesterday from people who noticed I was pregnant (I am TINY!). They were all "are you pregnant?" Yes. "When are you due?" I am delivering a week from today. "WHAT?!?!" It was Malik's end-of-season soccer party. These ladies have "known" me for a few years. I don't think I have heard anything from strangers, yet. Maybe one or two.

I haven't had a chance to finish off that baby sweater. I can't take it with me anywhere, so I can only work on it at home. We have nowhere to go tonight, and I might even get home early, so maybe I can finish it off today.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Try not to get to upset. Things will fall into place.

Knit the sweater when you can. Don't let anything bother you.

Just take everything slowly.

You're handling the situation with love and with patience. That's all you can do. :)