Thursday, April 20, 2006

TEACHERS!!!

Ok, first of all, I need some Blogger advise. I really would like the archive links on the side to be different. That list of months is getting a might long. I would like people to be able to use them if they like, but can I set it up to have older ones all one link or something? Anyone know how to fix this?

Now, back to the homework link from below. So, as I said, I had to teach my son how to add mixed numbers with different denometers. Well, he reported to me that she told him that he is confused because I taught him wrong. WHAT!?!?! Maybe if you had done your job in the first place, I wouldn't have had to do it wrong. How dare you tell my child that I was wrong!!!!!

WTF!!! Of course if there was a text, I wouldn't have done it wrong!!

I wanna slug her square in the jaw!

No comments: