Friday, April 07, 2006

TGIF

I'm a joiner, so I joined sock-month-knitalong. I have two socks that I need to finish. Notice I said two socks, not one pair. They will be two pairs when finished, but first I have to finish them. Maybe if i hope for one per month, I can get them done.

I have been getting some slow progress on Voss, and the Vest. They are both about 300 stitches around, 2-color fair isle, so it is slow going. I don't have a lot of time to sit and knit, but when I sit, I do try to knit.

We just got word this week that Malik will continue on at his current school through 8th grade. This is the best news! Without dragging out the long, involved story, suffice it to say that the last couple of months have been a lot of drama and worry, and now it is all over. I wish they had made the decision about six months ago, so I wouldn't have to have gone through the drama and worry. But, at least it is over. It also means that DeAndre' won't have to go through the same drama in 3 years when it is his turn.

Well, I guess that is all for now. Work has been crazy, so I haven't had much time to post. I have internet at home, but don't much enjoy going into the back room to do something. I'd rather be in the front room. I usually am in the kitchen, though.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: