Thursday, July 20, 2006

Friday Eve

Well, I have 31 hours left working here. I don't know what kind of environment my next job will have in terms of letting me go online. Approximately 99% of my posts have been made while I was at work. I will have Monday's off, so I will have time to go online while at home, but I don't know the frequency I will be able to post. Just a warning.

OKC:

I am almost finished with the first white stripe of the baby blanket (don't have it with me, so no pic). I finished the first sleeve of Kepler last night (don't have it with me, so no pic). I couldn't find the cable for the second sleeve (I didn't look in my bedroom), so I started the back (or the front, if I so choose, I guess). I haven't finished picking up stitches across, so no progress on it.

I'll try to post a pic of some Kepler progress later today.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Just stopping by for an Amazing Lace pit stop! I hope your next job has good internet perks!