Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Barry Manilow

Ok, that is over. Now I just have to recover. I am not allowed to stay out that late, again. Our seats SUCKED! Partly cause they were this far away from the stage:




Thank goodness we had this screen for help - except when it went out. Partly cause they were uncomfortable, lastly cause I didn't check how much yarn I had on hand to work on Ribby. I ran out before the concert started! I think my DH would not have much appreciated it if I was knitting while we were watching a concert. He was having a good time holding my hand.

The music was too loud and drowned him out - I couldn't understand much of what he was saying or singing. Everyone around me had no troubles, though, so maybe it would have been better if I knew his songs. I think he has had close to as much plastic surgery as Michael Jackson, and had on as much makeup as Tammy Faye Baker.

No comments: