Friday, January 12, 2007

TGIF

In my attempt to post every (week) day, here is today's edition:

Goal update:
FINISH AVAST (I only have to install the zipper). I really need to find that thread!
Start and finish hat for head games knitting Making slow but steady progress.
Finish glove #1 and start #2 Don't know if this is going to happen. I just got another project with a quickly approaching deadline. For pay, so paid projects trump non-paid projects.
Unmentioned paid project which I will receive today - I would like to make some GOOD progress on this, since there is a close deadline.

I am off on Monday, and Saturday is the big party.

I'll be back on Tuesday with a goal update.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a lot of postings. I can't do that so regularly. Sounds as if the knitting is progressing pretty well