Friday, January 05, 2007

Progress pictures


This is DH's glove I am making which is a combination of Ann Budd's glove pattern, and a stitch pattern I found in Knitting in the Old Way. It got rave reviews at knit night last night. I finished about half of the little finger.


For scale (sorry for the blurry shot)


A progress shot of minimalist. I am almost done with the increases. That is a skein of Knit Picks Wool of the Andes for scale.

I passed the 3" mark on Ribby Cardi on the back, and I am now knitting 2x2 rib on either side and stockinette stitch in the middle.

Goal update:

FINISH AVAST (I only have to install the zipper)
Finish one glove - on track to complete this
Wind a new ball for minimalist - done at knit night last night
Do pattern start row for Voss - either tomorrow or Sunday

No comments: