Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Goals

I haven't made any goals in MONTHS (I think). So, here goes. I have to finish the baptism dress by the 26th (that is the date of the baptism - and, ironically, the date of the end of the Olympics, of which I am a member of UFOlympics). I have the potential to finish sleeve # one by today - so, I should say by tomorrow. Maybe the second sleeve can be complete by um... Friday. I am stuck on some wording on the front. I need help. Maybe I can go to a LYS this weekend and get help on that and the project from h-e-double-hockey-sticks this weekend. Then I can finish the front (of the dress, not the project) by Monday night. Then I will have time to seam it before Sunday morning. HEY!! That might be doable!

Of course, I had hope for finishing my sister's sweater for UFOlympics, too. We'll see!

No comments: