Friday, February 03, 2006

This week

This week has been just crazy!!!

Since we have an extra member of the family that needs to go somewhere for the day, it has been hard getting down to a routine. Plus, we have some daycare issues for only this week and maybe next week. Due to all of this, every morning this week has been different, which means it is even harder to get the routine down. Today is only the second day I have been able to get to work on time. (I was never actually late, I just either was a minute or two late, or I had to park downtown so I wouldn't be late.)

I have gotten very little knitting done!!! I am working on a dress for Ayanna for her to wear to her baptism the end of this month. I noticed a quirk a couple of rows down, and I tried to just pull down that column and fix it - I have been able to do this successfully quite a few times in the past - not so much this time. That took valuable time where I could have actually gotten a couple of rows done. Needless to say, I have only finished a few rows all week.

DeAndre's birthday was yesterday. Normally, I make a cake (too busy), and put up a post (totally forgot). Instead I bought a cake and will put up a post today (hopefully).

Tonight he has a basketball game at 5:30. Malik's game is tomorrow at 9:00 am, and then we have church on Sunday, then a superbowl party at my brother-in-law's house. Call me un-American, but I don't care about football, or the Super Bowl. However, maybe I can get some knitting done. Busy, busy me!

No comments: