Monday, March 13, 2006

Blog errors

I got excited. I thought I could fix some of the buttons on my site. I fixed some but then completely screwed up!! I guess it is still Monday, here. For all I know these problems may never fix. I haven't given up, but I can't guarantee anything. If all else fails, I will delete the issues in question.

Here is a pic to make me feel better.
















I used to suck my two middle fingers. She is doing it, too. That is her Daddy's shoulder on the left of the pic.

2 comments:

rho said...

Oh, your daughter is so beautiful ... and how fun that she does the same thing you did when you were little.

Good luck with ideas on what to do with the pieces of sweater LOL

Home's Jewels said...

I don't know that I've congratulated you on the birth of your new baby! She's adorable and she definitely put a smile on my face when I saw her sucking the same 2 fingers that I used to suck!