Wednesday I picked up three things that I had been hanging on to for quite some time. All three had ends that needed to be woven in - only two ends per project (two are dishcloths, and the third is my DH's hat). I decided to finish them. I don't know why I thought it would take awhile, but it didn't. I finished in only a little while. So, I had to go get a different project to work on. Since my DH was asleep, I thought I would put some time in on his vest. It is a little more than 300 sts around in a black and red fair isle pattern. I finished 3½ rows.
I have been working on the second sock for my Step-dad. It just keeps growing - how nice. It seems like it grows in my bag.
Look what I just made: http://sites.bundleofjoys.com/arbrown/