Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Music Meme

I am the requested recipient of this Music Meme from Marnie. So, here goes:

1. Total number of music files on your computer?
None - I listen to LaunchCast, and the radio mostly.

2. CD you last bought.
Probably Luther Vandross' "Dance with My Father" It was a long time ago, but I don't listen to CD's much. My husband bought two copies of New Edition's One Love - one for me and one for him.

3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?
“Close the Door” by Teddy Pendergrass

4. 5 songs you often listen to, or which mean a lot to you?
I think I will do artists, instead.

1. Luther Vandross
2. Al Green
3. Reba McEntire
4. Teddy Pendergrass
5. Eric Benet

5. Who are you going to pass this on to and why?
I think I will copy Marnie’s post and say “I'm not going to transmit my meme unless someone is willing to volunteer to be infected. It was fun enough but I don't like to put folks on the spot.”

No comments: