Thursday, March 31, 2005

Good times

So yesterday was a very good day!

I found out that there is a new LYS opening that is only a ten minute walk from my job. Dang enablers! There is another one that is close to my job, but it is about a 20-25 minute walk. This walk doesn't exactly leave a lot of room for shopping or eating at lunch. AND the new LYS opens on payday!!!

I also got my new phone yesterday. Which means you get pics! I need to work on this to get the picture quality a little better. For example, light is good, but... here it is. The yellow is a standard 3x3 post it so you can see how small it is.


New phone Posted by Hello


I worked on Mariah this weekend and I have been working on it this week in the evenings. I joined the pieces together.

This is Mariah on my lap showing the progress since the join.


Progress on Mariah Posted by Hello

Here is a picture of Mariah now.

Mariah Posted by Hello

3 comments:

K said...

Looking great!! we're at about the same point, but I may have to frog back a bit. :(
See you at the swap on sunday!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a **WEB HOSTING** site/. It pretty much covers WEB HOSTING related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a cgi hosting web site. It pretty much covers ##WEB HOSTING## related stuff.

We have business and personal web hosting packages. No setup fees. Low cost domain registration, SSL certificates, merchant accounts and web design.

Come and check it out if you get time.