- Socks from Secret Pal - I have to start the second one, and then after I am finished with it, I can use it to fix the first one. I love this yarn, it is so soft. I can't wait to wear them.
- Actually, first should be Malik's birthday bear. His birthday is Thursday and today is Tuesday. I made fair progress on Sunday night, but last night I felt awful and didn't even think about working on it. I am done with the knitting of the body, legs and head. I need to stitch it together. Then I need to knit the ears, arms, and nose and put it together. His birthday is Thursday and his party is Saturday. He might be getting it on Saturday.
- DeAndre's Socks - I am making good progress on these, cause it is the only thing I am bringing with me anywear.
- Mariah - Oh, how I love thee. I really wanted her to be done by Malik's birthday, but that is not going to happen. I am in the yoke, but I don't pick it up often.
- Dad's sweater - I was going along just fine on this, now it is in the bottom of my favorite bag, calling to me from time to time - no worries, though, because I don't have to finish this until June.
- Molly's blanket and pillow set - no worries, again, as this isn't due until September. I am about 1/3 of the way done with the squares for the blanket.
- My poor, poor blue sweater. This should have been done two years ago. I screwed up and don't know how to fix it. Some day I will bring it to a LYS and get some advice. This one will be on the list for a long time.
- My fair isle hat. I only have to finish the crown.
Given the fact that we have baseball games (too cold lately to knit outside), and a birthday party, and I have been feeling so crappy, I am only aiming to finish Malik's teddy bear. I might also get DeAndre's socks done.
PLEASE WISH ME LUCK!!!