Monday, June 27, 2005

Annoyed

with myself. I have worked here for almost a year. My boss, while being a lovely person, is also way too particular for my taste. I don't know if I shared with you all my complaint about the way he criticized my choice in cups for the clients. "You only use this one for clients." Like it matters. The only difference between the two mugs, is that one fits perfectly on the saucer (which is mandatory) and the other doesn't. Sorry, I didn't know. Not only does filing need to be done, which I am sooo bad at, but it has to be done right. I understand this is not a hard request, but for some reason I am still having troubles. I don't know how much is my inability to get filing done, how much is him being a wierd-o, and how much is my Catholic guilt. However, I am quite sick of being in "trouble."

Speaking of which, my boss did give me a $50 gift certificate to Barnes and Noble. I bought
Knitting: History, Fashion, and Great Knitting Yarns
Baby Knits Two
Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles
At Knit's End
I got them on Friday. I think I may have gotten the gift card on Monday, but I kept forgetting to post about it.

I worked on the sweater this weekend. I got almost another repeat done. I need to make either five or six repeats of the center chart. I am almost done with the second on the back. I would like to have this done by September with another item done by September. We will see.


Halcyon Back #2 Posted by Hello

The mistakes I mentioned Friday are a bit more noticeable here. The scanner isn't quite as wide as the sweater, therefore the chart on the right side that is repeated on the left side is not seen. Please imagine it.

No comments: