Friday, June 24, 2005

I have actual knitting content!

I am knitting on the Halcyon Aran. I like it. I don't love it, because I have to use 6 charts all at the same time. It is coming along, though. It is for my sister for her birthday. I am using KnitPicks Wool of the Andes.


Halcyon Back Posted by Hello

There are some minor errors in it, but since this is the bottom of the back, I don't really care. I bought a new magnet board in a bit of a bigger size, so I think the errors will stop - one can hope, anyway.

I also have a new love.

Loose tea. I got a couple of free samples from Adiago Teas, (I have a link on the left side, that is why I got it free) and I bought some Tazo Calm, and a tea pot. I didn't realize that Herbal tea wasn't really tea, but more potpouri. I am really enjoying it. I realize the irony in finding this love during summer, but it can't decide what season it is here, yet, so I will enjoy it whenever I can.

So, my DH works downtown with me, now. We went to lunch Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Today he calls me at lunch time and says he is going to lunch with a co-worker. I was a bit sad.

Have a good weekend.

No comments: