Monday, August 01, 2005

Book signing

So, Wednesday Stephanie aka Yarn Harlot will be at Powell's to sign her new book. I am meeting some people there from a LYS. I work downtown, so I am going to try to reserve a bunch of seats. If anyone wants to be added to this list, let me know, and I will see what I can do.

I just talked to the boys. They will be home at 7:30 tonight. We have been apart since Wednesday evening, and we haven't talked that much. Malik wants to spend the night at Papa Tom's house (that is my dad - he who took the boys to Denver). DeAndre', however, made it clear that he wanted no part of that arrangement, and wanted to come home.

I will update you all tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What time? I knew she was coming, but didn't know when! Send me an email at lefrank@cisco.com and let me know. Then I will let you know to save me a seat! Thanks.

Catherine Kerth said...

oh how fun! you guys have a good time... glad the boys made it to denver, they are gonna have a blast!

Deb said...

I am so sad that I missed her!! I had to go up to Seattle for a wine seminar. Some how I had convinced myself she would be here on Sunday. I thought I had my week perfectly planned out. I had even invited Steph to dinner at Gino's! Boy did I blow it. Can't wait to hear about it:)