Thursday, January 27, 2005

Books and socks

Well, here is what I got....
The Knitting Experience Book 1: The Knit Stitch; Inspiration and Instruction, Vol. 1
The Knitting Experience: Book 2 the Purl Stitch, Vol. 2
Luther: The Life and Longing of Luther Vandross
Knitting without Tears, Vol. 1

In Barnes & Nobles extreme wisdom... you can only use one card per order, which means I had to place two orders. Dummies. Oh, well, I still paid no shipping, and now I will get two seperate packages - all right with me.

Here is my sock so far. I just started the heel.


Sock 2 Posted by Hello

I finished the right front of Mariah. Next it is on to the sleeves. It is a good thing I started early, because I might not finish this all too soon, now.

2 comments:

Korin said...

Hi Jenni! We'd love to see you at Mabel's on Sunday! great blog, btw.

Kimberly said...

Love the book and music choices. Strange that B&N only lets you use one gift card per transaction!

The sock looks great!