Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Mariah

Well, like I knew in my heart, I pulled it out. I got on the bus Friday evening and noticed another twisted cable (is that what it would be called) and a rib that was not done right. So, I ripped it out. I started it again. I think on Sunday. I am now done with the ribbing and maybe four inches of the stockinette stitch.

Striped Pullover

We had an ice day on Saturday, so I wove in all the ends of the back of my brother's sweater. I also finished about 2/3 of the front. I have three weeks left. I really need to get working - damn Mariah!

Pictures

Well, as promised, I took pictures of Marcus' vest and progress on my brother's sweater. I was sooo proud of what I envisioned my blog to look like. With pictures and the like. I emailed them from my sister's phone. For some reason, I never got the email and they have been deleted from my sister's phone. :( :( :( :( I thought I would have a grown up looking blog, but it didn't work. Ah well, maybe when she returns from her trip I can try again.

Marcus' birthday

My husband reports he had a good birthday. He was very impressed and excited about the vest. I was glowing. Good times!

1 comment:

jodi said...

Ugh. Ignore my advice on your last post, I guess I should have read right to the end first!

I've ripped out entire sweaters more than once before getting them right.