Monday, January 03, 2005

New Year

Hopefully, everyone had a good New Year's and will have a great 2005. I have to plan which class I will get to take at my LYS. I got $ and gift certificates for LYS and got the class schedule. However, my son's basketball schedule comes first and I won't be able to get that until this evening at practice, so I don't know what I will be able to take, and what I won't. I love my son, and he loves having me come to his games. However, there is one class I REALLY want to take - It is a Nordic Sweater, and I will get to learn fair isle, and steeking. I am really excited! The LYS is Yarn Garden at Yarngarden.net

Well, I have a list of classes, and if I can't take the one I want, I can pick another one. I will know in about 7 hours. I will update tomorrow.

No comments: